- Hey yo what's good everybody we are - [Everybody] CNCO
- We're here with Buzzfeed and we're about to answer some questions of our first times.
- Oh yeah. (electronic music)
- First time you danced in front of a crowd? The first time that I danced in front of a crowd
I think it was in La Banda, the show. It wasn't good (laughing)
I'm gonna be honest with you. I sang bad, I think.
- Nah it was good, it was good, I remember. Don't be tough with you.
(laughing) - Shake it up, shake it up, shake it up, shake it up.
- First memory that comes to mind when it comes to touring. - [Everybody] Ooooo.
- Boom, D. R. I feel like when I went to D. R. it was very special
'cause I saw my grandma, everybody was there watching me for the first time on stage.
- First American celeb you heard was a fan of CNCO. First I think was Salma Hayek.
When I see her in LA I was like, super excited and I was like "I love your movie, Frida."
It was a very special moment. - First time you forgot the words or messed up on stage.
- He never messes up. (laughing) - I'm always on point.
- He's always on point. - Actually I messed up in La Banda.
- Ooh. - Bro, it was the first live show and I mess up like bad.
'Cause I was supposed to do a note and I go to another way.
It's happened you know, you have to learn and keep going. Hustling, ya know. - Keep going.
You have to fall you gotta step up, ya know. - First big purchase after you became famous.
I think it was probably just like stuff for my house. We decorate and stuff, probably couches or TV.
- I like this game. (laughing) - First app you check when you wake up.
Whatsapp. On the group chat that we have on CNCO.
- [Interviewer] What goes down in the group chat? - You guys not allowed to know
what we have in the group chat. - First cell phone you ever owned, wow.
The flip phone with the antenna. - Motorola. - Yeah.
Yeah but like super old, like the flip phone that you could use as a walkie talkie as well.
When you put up the antenna it become, yo what's up. - First thing you do after performing.
Shower. - First time you realized you were famous.
When I do a show in my country, Puerto Rico and I see my whole friends, my whole family
and a lot of fans there, it was like a-- - A really cool moment. - Yeah.
- First celebrity crush. I think it was either Victoria (inaudible) or Selena Gomez.
- Victoria is super cute. (laughing) - You watching, you're cute.
This the last one. First kiss.
When I was eight, it was kinda weird. - My first kiss was when I was four or five.
That I was dancing in this TV show and there was this like, these two dancers
and I had to choose between the both of them. - You're like the bachelor.
- Okay so my first kiss was in Cuba. I was super, super, super little.
It was, yeah one of my friends. - My first kiss is on YouTube.
It was in our music video of "Solo Yo". - Oh yeah. - It was pretty good.
- My first kiss is whilst eighth grade. It was a lengua kiss, how you say that?
- Tongue, a tongue kiss. - (laughing) A lengua kiss.
- So I have to act like a bad boy, ya know. So I just give her to a lengua kiss, ya know.
(laughing) - He gave her a lengua kiss. - That's straight Spanglish right there.
- After that, she was my girlfriend. - Ooo. - Oh wow, she liked it then.
- For how long, for how long? - One month. - Oh then she liked it, she didn't like it that much.
(laughing) - Hey yo what's good everybody, we are. . .
- [Everybody] CNCO. - That was so much fun and we hope you check out
more videos like this on Buzzfeed. - We love you.
- Thank you so much. (rock music)